SWAMI VIVEKANANDA SEVA TRUST
( A Registerered Philanthropic , Spirtual and Charitable Public Trust ) Bishtupur, Jamshedpur - 831001 , Jharkhand (INDIA)
BACKGROUND OF INSTITUTION
Swami Vivekanand Seva Trust is a registered, Philanthropic Spiritual and Charitable Public Trust. Organisation was established in the Year 1983 by the devotees of the Ramkrishna Mission, and is engaged in various Philianthropic Work under the guidance of the monks of Ramkrishan Mission, Jamshedpur.
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION
Swami vivekananda Seva Trust is having a reputation for spreading man making and character building Education and Human values for rural , Tribal, poor people.
Leprosy Eradication Work as per the pattern of the NLEP in two tribal blocks of Singhbhum Districts - That is Chandil and Patamda.
Vanaprastha Ashrams for Old Age People.
Practical Study & Research on Agriculture
- Ramkrishna Vivekananda Sarada Vidyapith, Bankati, Ghatshila.( With Hostel Facilities)
- Vivekananda International School, Old Purulia Road, Mango Jamshedpur.
- Vivekananda International School, Metyala,Purulia, West Bengal.
- Vivekananda International School, Dam Road, Chandil , West Singhbhum.
- Vivekananda International School, Chakulia.
- Vivekananda International School, Bahragora.
- Vivekananda International School, Belpahar , Jharsuguda, Orissa.
4. Agriculture Farm House of 100 acres of Land at Galudih, (Under Ghatshila Block) for cultivation and research of different type of agricultural products.
5. M.C.A. , B.C.A., C.I.C. Course under IGNOU.
6. Primitive Tribal Girls Hostel for 102 Primitive Tribal Girls in the age group of 4 to 5 years at DANGA, DEOGHAR.
7. Primitive Tribals Women's Training Centre at DANGA, DEOGHAR.
PREVIOUS WORK COMPLETED.
District Administration Sponsored project Social Forestry at Galudih.
FUTURE PROJECTS AND PROPOSALS.
MAN POWER AND QUALIFICATIONS INVOLVED.
Around 10 dedicated, honest, Sincere, hard working, honorary workers are their to see of the administration of the different projects of the organization. Apart from above workers more than 100 part time workers are there to see the projects in rural areas.
No. of Beneficiaries
Village covered under different project :
- For Leprosy work : 120675 people examined in the year 1999-2000 and 1031 cases detected.
- For Educational work : 15,620 students.
- For Supportive Work : 100 Old Age people per Year.
- For Free Tribal Computer Education Work : 120 Students per year.
- For Agricultural work : 1300 Farmer's per Year
- Primitive Tribal Development Project : 280 PTG Women per year
- Primitive Girls Hostel : 102 PTG Girls per year
For Primitive Tribal Development
All the blocks are being covered under this project and most of the villages of Dumuria Block of East Singhbhum have been already covered.
For more details please Contact on the following address :
|Mr. Saroj Das|
|48, K-Road, Bishtupur,|
|Tel. No : 0657-430824|
|Fax No : 0657-420355|